I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Calvin's Pageviews =)

Thursday, January 21, 2010

-Christmas Gifts- Thanx Bros & Sis- Happy


Mizzzz....... my dear Brothers & Sisters in Hope Kampar a lot..... !!!!

It's been 2 weeks I'm working in KL, it seems very interesting and at the same, it is also challenging! Yea....! But, I thank God for everything here that God has his purpose for me to work in KL. Indeed, here I learned a lot and gain a lot too!

Here, I just wanna to take this opportunity to thank you and appreciate all my brothers and sisters in Hope Kampar! All of you are really great! I really admire and proud of all of you.... Thank you all of you for the Christmas gifts too, I really like it!

Just continue to encourage all my dear friends, bros and sis.... no matter who you are, "Always remember my testimony here " It is the love of God that sustain and remain me until now, it is His love, grace and mercy that shower upon me and made me to be being blessed". So, my dear all, let's trust the Lord with faith.

See ya.... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment