I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Calvin's Pageviews =)

Monday, July 20, 2009

-Kampar Waterfall Trip- Joyful

Hi, guys! Nice to meet you here in my blog
Small PrinCe CalVin
. As this is my first blogging, so hope everyone of you will enjoy viewing my blog...

Previously, I do not have any blog and me who seems "Busy" all the time will not even have time to blog......BUT, now blogging seems interesting as I had seen some juniors blogging their life experience..

As to me, I really wish and ought to write my own "Life Force" as an unforgettable memories and encouragement or motivation not only for me, but also others who really need my "Life Force" as testimonial to encourage them...... I seems to wonder before, to write a book entitled "My Life Force, My Dream & My World belongs nowhere but Here It Begins" .....

This dream of mine had in mind since for a long time, starting when I know how to define what means "REALITY IN WORLD" to me....
Life is full of adventurous challenges, risks, sacrifice and thousands other different adjectives that can use to express the meaning of life....And today, how you define your "Life"??????
Let's ponder about it........

While pondering the question that I post to you, today.... lets enjoy my journey vacation below >>>>>> Kampar Waterfall Picnic - Joyful >>>>>>>

One.........Two.....Three.......everyone ready..say "CHEESE"






A Big Family - Group Photo
Yea.......

Small Prince Calvin vf 2 Little Princess Angie, Sake !!!


Monkey King & 6 grandmonkeys child..."JOKING"
actually is the "COOL & HANDSOME" Junior Group...

Sushi...don't act cute!!! Hehe....

Let's take a snap of photo, guys and girls.....say "CHEESE"...

Everyone gather in a large group for -LISTENING TOUCHING LIFE EXPERIENCE-

8 comments:

  1. Great post! Kampar is where? I thought KL/PJ don't have waterfall??? hahahha

    nice place!

    Keep blogging :)

    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx for ur comment.... Glad to know u, Nesther. Kampar is a place in Ipoh, Perak.

    there are still many other waterfalls in Kampar, maybe semester after semester will visit one.... if have this chance!!!

    Small Prince Calvin 2009

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sad tat i didn joy for the sick of assignment....

    For me, life is all about me and "HIM"...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dun worry, Karen.there are still many chances .....
    For you, life is not all about you and "Him" but also me together with you......
    hehe..........

    ReplyDelete
  5. calvin...its saki,nt sake!haha...anyway..juz simply drop a comment..lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh ....very sorry!!!! "da jie... it's SAKI....
    HEHE............

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow~so sweet~~~!!! thank u bro^^

    love u o...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Calvin, I am Eddie. Great to know you thru blogger. I suddenly access to your blog and feel great about your life courage. May have the chance to meet you and business connection as well. How you think?

    ReplyDelete