I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Calvin's Pageviews =)

Saturday, July 25, 2009

-Rainy Day- Mixture Feelings

Today, 24th July 2009, (Friday), 8.05am, it was a rainy and cloudy day, I seems not willing to wake up for lecture class at 8am, it was very early and it sneaked my wonderful sleeping mode with what a wonderful weather...... Haiz!!!!!

But at last, I finally woke up as usual, force and dragged my heavy feet for lecture class..... during my way to uni, when I was in the car, I had capture lots of rainy photos and together accompany by song entitled "Cai Hong", by JAY CHOU...
Wow, suddenly, there comes a feeling of sadness and mixture feelings, why can't I found rainbow after cold rainy day....

"RAINBOW represents HOPE & RAIN represents CHALLENGES".......

I started to question, "Is my life also the same??? No Hope After My Challenges?????
I can't even answer it sometimes, because I am doubting.....but that is not the right thing, I should think about.......

Haiz..... "Suan Liao Ba">>>>>>>

Always keep remind myself, everyday there are problems and worries, just forget about it.... Leave it to GOD!!!!! Let Him to decide for us, as me will carry on the principle "DON'T WORRY, BE HAPPY"............

Come, let's see see look look, what happens in my life today????

>>>>>> Enjoy lol >>>>>>


"Come..come ..come....PC Fair In UTAR ar..... "Cheap, Variety and Affordable ar...!!!! hehe... here is Pasar Computer FAIR.... can bargain price de, how much??? can cheaper ar???? can la!!!!






Our DDK1 Lecture Hall, the most and the only one of all lecture halls that so high class decorated.... because of Mind Festival Event!!

Wei, I want to sign attendance...give me, give me...... dun misunderstand ..this is not me!!! everyone after the class, busy and rushing finding attendance lists to sign, so now this is the condition of snatching attendance list for signature....
Hahaha........




"wahaha..... attendance time!!!! She always take half an hour to check our attendance by randomly read out 30 to 40 people names....., and many students seems to help friends by pretending their friends who do not attend.....Hahahaha........




Early morning, we have lecture class at 8am, and furthermore, it is raining.... everyone seems force to dragged their feet to come because of attendance.... and some may even late for class.....
Actually, everyone knows that this lecturer teaching method is "LOUSY" >>>> just read words by words in slides to us..... and she was "Bravo", she able to finish 15 pages which consists of about 90 slides in 45 mins....Geng ler!!!!!






"I love Rain, But....."Raining with storms and thunders will not ever be my choice", it is the challenges, circumstances and unhappy memories to me to overcome....
"There is no more "warm" in the coldness, no more "secure" in the coldness, BUT...full of insecure, discouragement, disappointment, lonely and sadness......


"looks familiar??? hehe... UTAR ROAD >>>> when rains fall, the road seems to be wet and dangerous, BUT ... for me it is "Cool and Refreshing">>>>> once again, freeze all my happiness, i will recall my joyful memories during raining.....inner warmness comes in sweet memories!!!!


"Although raining seems is an unpleasant weather to most people, but for me, when the rains fall, it gives me comfort and peace..... the sound of rain falls "tic tac..tic tac....tic tac..>>>>> just like the volume or music of my life!!!




Early morning, raining seems to be cold and secure,as it gives a sense of unwilling to wake up from this what we called "Paradise Sleep".... with a thick blanket cover over and the warm in the cold rain that gives a secure and comfort >>>>> can this secure last "Forever"????



"Cloudy and raining, so blank and haze... sometimes, my life goes like that" >>>> nothing and confuse....

No comments:

Post a Comment