I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Calvin's Pageviews =)

Saturday, July 25, 2009

-21st Birthday Shock- Suprise

Continuous of my previous blog >>>>>>>

"Surprise.................. at this moment, 12.05am was my most precious, unforgettable, joyful,happiest, nervous and so on moment............. BUT, the biggest react was the "unexpected shock" with so many people celebrating my birthday and giving me surprise within the whole day of preparation......

Each and every of the so called "TOUCHING MOMENTS" to me, had reveal by them one by one...... this was my ever ever joyful memories of birthday celebration as this is also my 21st birthday celebration.... to take the key of "FREEDOM"..... hehe!!!!

Surprisingly,all brothers and friends form HARVARD, all sisters from WESTLAKE,all sisters and brothers from AGAPE & SHALOM had come ..... I'm really touch by you all..... THANK YOU VERY MUCH..........

Within all of the efforts of organizer, Ms Esther Lau and game master, Ms Khor Chin Fang and also the cooperation from all bros, sis and friends, indeed you all had gave me a very unforgettable joyful birthday. Eventually, all my tiredness, mixture feelings,worries .....one by one gone and replace by "EXCITING, HAPPY, SHOCK, JOY & TOUCH"........

Here, I would like to take opportunity to appreciate all of you by saying "THANK YOU VERY MUCH, ARIGATO >>>>>>>> TO:

Hope Kampar
Hope Bros & Sis
Shalom Brothers
Agape Sisters
Westlake Sisters
Harvard Brothers
My JUNIOR Brothers
My Classmate
My Coursemate
My Townmate

And especially my Good Brothers....
(MR CHIA TENG CHUN, MR GO HEE BOON, MR DE JIUNN YONG, MR HENG YI JIE, MR LEE WEN KEAT)

-HAPPY MOMENTS DOESN'T ENDS HERE, IT WILL BE CONTINUOUSLY EVERYDAY-

(Calvin, will be here to support you if you need my help)

Let's come to enjoy my birthday celebration together >>>>>

ALL GIFTS AND WISHES >>>>> SO CALLED "BLESSED CALVIN".........

A Black Polaroid Sunglasses - Thanx to Harvard Brothers and Agape Sisters


A Lovely Bamboo Photoframe - Thanx to Ms BeeKim Boey (Agape)


An Artistic Creative Deco - Thanx to Seven Junior Brother


Lovely Wishes & Cards - Thanx to Agape Sisters & Ping Ping


Homemade Photos - Thanx to Esther Lau (Agape)


A Colorful England Fashion Slipper- Thanx to Shalom Brothers


A White Cutie Bear CoinBox - Thanx Harvard Brothers, Westlake Sister & Agape Sisters


A "PAUL SMITH" Long Sleeves T-SHIRT - Thanx all Shalom Brothers and Eugene


A Black Diary - Thanx Maggie & YK



***********************************************************************************

Wow..why so many people...what happen??????


Introduction Session by the organizer "Esther Lau"......


Hahaha...introduce to you>>> this is my Game Master of My Birthday Celebration - Ms Kai Chi Pong, she's the Adobe Photoshop expert!!!! Don't play play o.....












Pity my dear Bro Miller, have to hide inside the storeroom with a cake that candles were lighted..."Wahh, inside very HOT lerr.....", says Miller




Yea- Brothers,Sister and Friends - Group Photo




Hey YO..... This is "JUNIOR GROUP"....me also "Junior Only"!!!


Wow.... all "SISTERHOOD"....... so "XING FOOK" >>>> wahaha!!!!!


"Hey... Angie Lim, u are brother ma???...All "BROTHERHOOD" ..what a unity brothers!!!


Come...come...all foundation students!!!! There are few of them, are "calefe" paid to be background deco....hehe!!!!


"Hey..... I hvnt capture enough photos, one more.. one more!!!!


WOW......so many presents... dunno where to put lerrr???? Hehehe.......


All my "New Friends" say "CHEESE"...........

4 comments:

  1. wow..wow...
    ur birthday party like run care group
    haha...
    i see that u r so happy and "hang fook."
    ehm...our birthday celebration at hope kuantan should improve more ler...
    your is very "geng" ah.
    happy "21."
    i am angie kong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Angie Kong...... this is not my idea.....>>>>> BUT they learn from me la!!!!! WAHAHA..............
    I am really happy and seems my 21st Birthday is also an unforgettable memories..... Haha!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my 1st time gave to you d....i mean 1st time for 'organised' haha....idea not learn from you...be humble^^hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha..... thanx esther ......... you all really very great..... thank you very much!!!!!
    I am very humble de, I just joke only.... I know your Birthday Plan is not learn from me, hehe ...........

    ReplyDelete