I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Calvin's Pageviews =)

Saturday, July 25, 2009

-My Birthday Eve- Tired & Dissapoint

Still 24th Of July..... 10.30pm, everyone after the prayer meeting went for a "yam cha" section......don't know why today all so unity say wanna go for drink????

At last, I know... because today is my birthday eve.... that's why all come out for yam cha....... even the most famous Ms Boey & Thiam Siang Gorrr, who both of them very rare wanna yam cha at late night especially now is midterm and assignments seasons....... BUT..... because of wanna celebrate my birthday...... all of them sacrifice their time, energy and money...... wahaha.....me what a big prominent figure!!!!!

As yam cha-ing, during the one hour and 10 mins, everyone seems very bored, sleepy, lack of energy and restless.... just like "HALF DEAD" person!!!

HAIZ, what a guilty of me, wanna them to wait until the time of 12 midnight only can celebrate my birthday...... they non stop... finding ways to not let me know, not notice and not aware of their preparations...... then, they keep on talking nonsense.....wahaha.........

At that moment, actually I also was very tired, restless, moody and even just wanna to be alone in a silent mode.... BUT... I know, there must be a celebration for me.. so I just "Hang On" until the end of the yam cha section, but out of my expectation, there is no celebration after that.......

"Haiz..... Disappointing me.......

-EACH AND EVERY START OF LIFE, THERE WILL BE A SURPRISE AT LAST-

So, let's enjoy my Birthday Eve at ABC Mamak Stalls first la.....

Heloo...everyone, introduce to you...here is ABC Mamak Stalls >>>>>>






Shhhhhhh...... silent, don't make us smile..... ord wrong posture!!!!


wahaha... again, both of us here, Cui Shui Xiu Wong Zi Calvin & Lang Lang Xiu Kung Zhu Angie >>>> ACTING PITY....wei, act real a little bit lol!!!!!


MR DOR and MR MILLER....what are both of you doing?????


Ms Boey.... you come yam cha???? wow.....really?

Sushi King............yummy!!!!!

"Wei, dun act cute lerr, u also not cute ...hehe", says Calvin
"Harr... I cant hear la, I am not cute,this is I know cause I am "Pretty" ma....wahaha..says Angie


Nothing to do, playing childish games...."10,15, 20...."Chai Mui"!!!

2 comments:

  1. you look so cute with angie ler...
    sends my regards to her...
    she seems so adorable and photogenic.
    love her...
    all love from angie kong, kuantan (haha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tired and disappointed still remember to take photo o...haha...

    ReplyDelete