I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Calvin's Pageviews =)

Thursday, July 23, 2009

-My Usual Life- Bored

Today,nothing special to tell you..... so see see, look look the pictures below laaa..... >>>>> my usual and bored life!!!!!!!

" This owner of AGJ4628....WANNA TRY TO DARE UTAR GUARD TO LOCK HER 4 TYRE......
the ever first car, park on the main walker road ....."





For "staff parking only" .......


U know this "Mercerdes" how much????>>>>>>


Me teaching part time at KTAR..... now afford to have "Mercedes"...
Great lerr........ wanna have a drive with me??????

"Pity me ...lo, wahaha!!!!




Everyone seems "Busy" outwardly, but actually the truth is "They are very Free"...
You see here >>>>>>> All chit chatting.....


"Arghhhhhhh............ "Ping Ping....dun come near me....always "journal...journal....journal... very horrible la you!!!!, says Calvin
"No, cannot, you must finish teach me 1st, if not .....hehehee... says Ping Ping
"okokokok.......Help Me Out Of This Place.....



Me act "cool" ...She act "cute"....We C2(Cool & Cute)


Nothing to do....
Not to waste time, let's take pretty photo...hehe!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment