I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Calvin's Pageviews =)

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

-Memories Recall - Moody In A Silent Mode

"Ricky, I wan to play.... "


Haha..... very funny!!! we go for a childhood "Put Put Car" for a photo snap.... to recall back our childhood memories......wow, very innocent when childhood time!!!! So Good........



Actually, both of us that day, after picnic waterfall, we went for dinner with Johnny and Wei Jie, after that, I grabbed Ricky with me together to go for "Lepak"... cos me unwillingly to back home so early...........
then, we go Tesco and lastly, we go this what we called "Big A Cafeteria"......


"Ricky, quick see the menu and decide want drink wat?? says Calvin
"Actually, I have no idea what to drink, cos Calvin, you see the "PRICE", very difficult to decide.......haiz, says Ricky...




Wahh... actually the "PRICE ALSO VERY CHEAP WORR..... (in a critique tone)....
Come and discover yourself ba....Hehe..........





WoW.... New place..surely many people will come for the first try.....
BUT...don't know ...after this, still got people come a not????



"Big A Cafeteria... just newly open in Kampar for few days...

Decorations is standard and class, just seems like very "PROFESSIONAL"........

2 comments:

  1. hi...so u r a new boomer blogger
    welcome to the blogger family
    yeah....
    visit mine too:
    http://angiekong0812.blogspot.com

    there are a few bloggers in my list that i think you knew: siew ling, shee yan, rong shyan, kok wei (hope KL)

    LET US share life ups and downs and keep encouraging through blogs.

    Amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I just feel like dropping by to write something. I can see lots of shops opening in Kampar just in a blink of eyes. Everything just moves on so fast.

    I heard that your birthday is coming soon.
    When it's the day, I gonna leave you my best wishes. Feel kinda sad for not being able to celebrate with you >.<

    Best regards,
    Robin™

    ReplyDelete