I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Calvin's Pageviews =)

Monday, November 23, 2009

Pulau Pangkor, One Day Trip - Happy & Enjoy

Hihi, everyone! it's me here again to share with you my life ups and downs. Indeed, recently I seems very very busy in many areas and also because of this, sometimes I felt very tired and unhappy. But, don't worry about me, everything has its solution! I'll just live with the principle "Don't Worry, Be Happy" where I know God is always with me along the way I walk....

This time....here in my blog I would like to share with you my joyful trip to Pulau Pangkor with a group of my lovely brothers and sisters. First of all, thank you for the efforts of Sushi to organize this trip for us! Indeed, this Pangkor trip had been a joyful memories for me from now on where I really miss the day of our fellowship.

We really had a wonderful time although it was just a day, but we indeed play with our full energy and excitement! All of us seems to put down all sorts of our burden and thoughts aside to really enjoy the beautiful scenery of Pulau Pangkor and spending quality time with brothers and sisters. The smile that you seen within us in each and every photos indeed had symbolize the enlightenment of our life and excitement in us.

On that day, we have 3 cars to fit 14 person. We started our journey early in the morning at 7.45am and arrived at around 9.30am for our first destination where we had our breakfast.... the most famous "hokkien kicap" noodles in Setiawan. It was really delicious and special! The shop was located in a small village where it makes me to recall back the memories of a small chinese village in the olden days.... really peaceful and simple, just like away from the hustle and bustle cities!

After our breakfast, we continue on to jetty and sat on a ferry to Pulau Pangkor. Then, we rented two taxis where it fits 7 person per taxi. It cost about RM10 per person! Expensive right? From the beginning, I also do thought it was very expensive but at the end, you'll never thought about that anymore because the road in Pangkor was really small and even difficult to drive, if you don't have any good driving skills...... don't ever try to challenge o!

Within a few hours, the driver brought us to many places such as the chinese temples, satay factory, historical place and so on! Indeed, we were very happy capturing many photos for each places that we had went to. Lastly, we end up at a mamak stall at the roadside to have our lunch at around 2.30pm. Whoa, this mamak stall was not a normal mamak stall where there was a "abang " that make up his face beautifully there goreng-ing mee goreng!!!! I tell you the truth, the mee goreng and maggi goereng that we ate there were much more delicious than any mamak in Kampar, it's great man!!! If you were had a chance, do come and have a try! Don't miss it!

After we had our fun at the seaside, we had our dinner at a restaurant called "Pekking Restaurant" where it was a standard chinese restaurant with delicious dishes. All of us were out of energy and became exhausted during our dinner, so when the dishes were up to the table, all of us like "Hungry Ghosts"..... just in a few minutes all the dishes were finished!!! Izzit bravo? hehe.....

Let's come and see the excitement and joyful moments of us in Pulau Pangkor! =)


Let's look at the camera ladies ....and says "CHEESE", says Calvin!


Let's play hide hide together! =)


"Fatt Chai AR"....... Money $$$, Money come ar $$$!!!!!


We are Hope Kampar Next Top Model...! Hehe,maybe we have chances to have a catwalk...


Haha... I think most of us are too fat la, unable to fit into the holes!


Brotherhood, We are recalling our childhood memories!!! Yohoo!


Yea.... we have Brandon with us for Pulau Pangkor Trip! =0


Hope of Life! We are the STARS of Generation Y....=)


Wahh... very hot and sunny man! Do our posture looks nice? Hehe....


Hui Wen, U r so pity! All bully you, let me sing u a song la! =)
The JellyFish Team In Pulau Pangkor =)
L-I-F-E =
L- Life
I - Is
F- For
E- Enjoy

By PrinZeCalvin 2009



No comments:

Post a Comment