I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Calvin's Pageviews =)

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Happy 2nd Anniversary, HOPE KaMpAr ! - Joyful Memories

Time passes just in a twinkle of an eye......

Can't even imagine I had spend my one and the half years in furthering my degree studies in UTAR Kampar and also serving God in Hope Kampar and now come to a year where it was Hope Kampar 2nd Anniversary!

Guys and girls, here would like to say sorry for being late to update my blog. Due to my busyness and short of time in rushing many datelines for a load of church ministry work,assignments and teaching tuition, I was indeed no time to update my daily updates.... very sorry for that!

When I first started my short semester for this quarter, I thought it was very easy, relax and everything may seems go smoothly..... BUT, that was not true. The reality was .... even worse where I'm short of time in everything. In my short semester, the words keep on appear in my mind were "RUSH, BUSY & NOT ENOUGH".....not enough sleep, not enough time, not enough strength, not enough idea, not enough ......!!!

Aside from this, it was just only a short semester, but indeed had happen so many things that were unexpected. Sometimes, I would think why it happens and what can I do? It seems tired for me to think about it anymore because it is not important for me anymore what it is all about now, all I know now is I'm tired and would like to have a rest.......Before this, I thought that I had grow and learn a lot from "NOTHING to SOMETHING and to EVERYTHING but after all, I just realized that I'm actually not that strong, not that courage, not that good, not that clever, not that....indeed, I'm weak, coward, dumb,bad, lousy, worse......
One sentence to describe > > > "I'M NOTHING AT ALL" !

Last week Saturday, 14/11/2009 was our church Hope Kampar 2nd Anniversary. Praise the Lord, on that day, we have about 170 person attend for the anniversary and there were 4 new conversions and 4 re-dedications.... Thank God for the success of this event. Here would also like to Thank you all Hope Kampar Brothers and Sisters for your efforts in contributing to make this a success!

Everyone seems were very enjoy and glad to meet one another on that day! Very glad and honor also to have our dear Ps Kit Siang, Unlce Ben, Bro Chee Lim and Sis Siew Ling with us to witness the celebration! Once again, wish Hope Kampar, Happy Birthday! Let's pray together for Hope Kampar that God will continue to guide us and lead us together to grow by multiplying in quality and quantity..... Amen! =)

WE ARE A FAMILY OF GOD..... LET'S SEE SEE LOOK LOOK OUR CELEBRATION ...


Ping Ping, finally you're here with God! Really happy to see you made this decision to receive the LOVE of God! Continue to be the one who always rejoice in the Lord!
Here, I would like to Thank You for your support and encourage to me as well, indeed your comfort and care always gives us the cheerful joy in heart! Thanx! =)
Ping Ping,you must "Jia You" oooo!!!
Calvin and Ping Ping
Here would like to Thank You him for his faithfulness towards God and efforts in this anniversary! He's really a talented and a good singer! As today, he sings for God....
Praise the Lord!
Sushi, here I would also like to thank you for your support upon me as a brother by giving me encourage, motivation and support. Indeed, thanks for your simple faith that teaches me to overcome problems that I had face! I also learn from you .... I'm really proud of you, Sushi! Thank God for sending this brother in our midst...And here I also say sorry for everything that I do not did well as a brother who take care of you.... Sushi, trust the Lord and trust me, you're able to shine forth for God! Continue to be the salt and light to shine upon the people around you within the leading of God! =)
My sheep "Sushi"... hehe!


Pauline & Me, Calvin!

Here, we would like to Thank You the Hope Serdang UKM Team Brothers & Sisters for their long distance support far away from Serdang to Kampar..... without all of you, this anniversary may not be a success! "THANK YOU VERY MUCH"!
Indeed personally, I myself would like to say "Thank You A Lot" to Sister LeeQing for her teaching and guidance in chairing.... I'm really proud of you! Your experience, patience, trust in the Lord, confidence in you yourself and leadership skill were much amaze me! I'm indeed learn a lot from you...and it's my pleasure here to cooperate with you as emcee partner on that night!!!!
"All the best for Sister LeeQing and the UKM Team".... =)
Whoa, two "PRETTY GIRLS".... Ice & LeeQing!
Praise the Lord! Hope Kampar is growing.... A Big FAMILY =)




Siew Siew, Esther & Me..... I looks pity, right!

Here would like to take this opportunity to say "Thank You Very Much" to the Coordinator of Hope Ipoh, Brother Chee Lim and his team for supporting us! Thank You, Chee Lim for your affirmation on me and Hope Kampar, we really appreciate it, we will continue to do our best for God.... Here we would like to pray also for Hope Ipoh that it will continue to grow and having breakthrough in future!

Brother Chee Lim, Javier and Ah Chun from Hope Ipoh......
V R a Family of God!

1 comment:

  1. Hi brother...be strong and courages. God is with you. James 1:4...always remember this verse. We are actually weak and not that clever. But God is THE ONE who back us up. When we are weak, the glorious of God displayed. Amen !! - siew ling -

    ReplyDelete