I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Calvin's Pageviews =)

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

-Am I Who I Am? - Sad

My heart is empty
My mind is blank
My soul is lost
Am I really Who I Am ?
Do I recognize me myself?
Do you recognize who am I?

Can't even imagine what will happen next!
Because life is unpredictable
No one will knows
Is there a miracle or hope ?

Try be myself but can't
Try to be happy but fails
Try not to worry but keep on thinking
Try not to avoid but no choice
Try to overcome but it's pain and hurt
Try to give up but life still goes on no matter how
Try not to tears but it tears down naturally
Try to control but it is out of control
Try not to be the one but I'm force to
Try not to think but it's always on my mind
Try , try & try . . . . . . !

At last, what should be the answer of all these?

By PrinZeCalVin 2009
Searching the lost of me =(


3 comments:

  1. cheer up, u not jz only can listen our voice but also let us hear ur voice ^^ felt free to find us..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm...this remind me of a certain period of my life...i think i can understand. it is not much about how we feel we feel but the future that we holds...God beholds our future...we just have to keep reminding each other...c u in kuantan

    ReplyDelete
  3. wei ya..cheer up man..wat happen or anythg u also can me talk talk de ma..i may not a good solve-er..but i am good listener..for sure..dun jus always u help us..sometime let us or me help u up too..dun give up..sad thg try to forget..always crazy like me..r u who u r..u r chui sui xiu wong zi..u r calvin tat i knew always..=)

    ReplyDelete