I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Calvin's Pageviews =)

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

-Holiday Journey Begins- 4th Day - Rush & Enjoy

4th Day- (Saturday, 12.00pm to 2.00pm)Just woke up.... Zzzzzzz!!!!

Oh My God.... it's late ..really really late! We woke up at 12pm that day, all my plan was gone. A night before that, we had planned to go for walk and visit to San Bao Tong , but we did not make it at last because of late wake up.... Haiz... really tired man! After that, we just rush in a hurry... eating our branch at home and quickly get ourselves ready for going out for shopping....

What a rush ! ! ! =(

4th Day (Saturday, 2.30pm to 7.00pm) Shopping at 100 YEN Shop and Ipoh Parade Mall

Before we enter Ipoh Parade Mall, we went to a 100 YEN Shop, buying different Japanese feel souvenirs and handcraft ... Six of us>> Jacky, Me, Ricky and her two sisters, Carmen and Yvonne and her friend, Shin Yee, we together at there for about 45 mins.... haha, dunno why we can stay so long? After we had bought our things, we ate the Japanese Ice-Cream outside the shop.... Really very nice to eat! Come and try, if you have not!

Then, we proceed to our next pit stop, which was the Ipoh Parade Mall. We had walked for few hours there, just me and Ricky buying things. I had bought a "Cross" necklace and an earing. Ricky had bought a collar T-shirt..... Actually, I had no mood to shop or even buy things because my mood had gone that moment, so I just "wu liao" walking here and there... dreaming to spend the time in mall!








Yummy, eating Special Design Ice-Cream with Japanese Machine . . . RM4.90! Variety flavors ... >> coffee, mango, lychee, green tea, milk ...




4th Day (Saturday, 7.30pm-10.30pm) Celebrating Mooncake Festival

After a tiring walk at Ipoh Parade, we went back for our dinner at night. That day was the Mooncake Festival Day, as this... Ricky's mother had indeed cooked many dishes such as chicken, pork, fish, prawns, vegetables and soup! Whoa, just like the restaurant dishes, the whole table was full of dishes.... Besides that, Aunty also asked her sister to come over to eat dinner together, it suddenly reminds me my family . . Thank God for Ricky's blessed family! Once again, here the warmth and love of a family exist in my life . . but just temporary short! Thanks Aunty and Ricky!

Before the meal, both my Kai Ma called me by asking me how was I in Kampar and when do I come back? Thanx for both of them... really appreciate you, Kai Ma! I really miss my grandma very much X 100... feel like wanna immediately back to hug her tightly when each and every moment I thinking of her! Really miss u, GRANDMA! Sometimes indeed seeing friends in my surrounding of their family, really touching my heart, their family love, concern, laughter, joy, smile and happiness .... sometimes really make me envy of them! Thank God for my friends for they have a blessed family!

After the meal, we had our little celebration outside the house, just playing with candles and lantern and eating mooncake. although it was a simple gathering but brings joyful laughter to everyone of us!

No Any Other Place Is Better Than Your Home Because The Most Precious Is there >> Your Family, the Loves Ones! Do you agree with me?

Ricky's mother homecook dishes . . . Variety & Delicious! Really "XING FOOK"!




No comments:

Post a Comment