I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Calvin's Pageviews =)

Monday, September 28, 2009

-Mooncake Festival Celebration- Happy =)



Sorry guys for being one week did not update my blog, maybe some of you ....would curious bout it! Don't worry, there's nothing happen to me, just a period of emotional and mental breakdown time because of different pressures comes in..... but I promise u guys , I will GAMBATE and won't come to the extent that to give up ..... sure , I promise!

This semester , it is really a challenging semester for me, the most hectic and busy time, as we had many events such as trip outing, celebrations and welcoming nite and welcoming members and so on...... and now at last, the end of this semester, would be a chance for us to strengthen our brothers and sisters bonding...... our Mooncake Reunion Gathering before all of us back to our respective hometown for sembreak holidays - 3 weeks -

Really glad to see our family of God growing , indeed we have 28 of us here together .... this time we also took the opportunity to celebrate one of our brother's birthday, Thomas.... he is really a talented musician ... good in piano, keyboard, guitar and so on.... thanks God for this talented brother in our midst.....! He is also quite funny and socialize and sometimes very cute lol....!!!
Here once again present a Birthday song to you:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THOMAS CUP
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U ........

Happy Birthday to my dear brother Thomas, continue smile and happy always! Hope Kampar always be with you..... and God loves you!

Finally, we end up our reunion festival with a very special event where 28 of us holding each of us one "lantern that lighted with lights" and we walk together in a group from our Shalom house to Westlake ..... indeed many of us had a very great fellowship that day! thank you......

Let's come and enjoy the warmth and happiness in everyone of us: =)


Hope, The Family Of God which always full of secure and loves, brings hope and blessings to each and everyone of us. I am very glad to be a part of this family! Really very very happy, I'm so blessed to know all of you, my lovely brothers and sisters of Hope and friends of me in Kampar! Thanks for u all..... I kept it forever sweet in my heart!

Always hope on the moment of happiness can just stop there, compare to a little child that was sitting on a ferries wheel would always wish the ferries wheel will not stop going round and round because this moment was the child most happy and wonderful time for he/she.



Day by day, I always hope on and wait on for something that's will not happen FOREVER AND EVER, just like the snow in the picture below..... I can always hide it behind the scene just like the picture, it's snowing! but , the truth is there, I'm the one who make the false and the only one who knows the truth behind the scene.....

HOPE THE SNOWS OF HAPPINESS WILL FOREVER IN MY MEMORY.....

Here just wanna to appreciate this brother so called Sushi, he is a very kind and good-hearted boy.... sometimes, he is quite shy but he loves to help people. The first time, I saw him in Kampar, he was a very outgoing person and friendly, that's why today, I and him can be good brothers, as being one another close brothers, needed much efforts and sacrifices..... He is the brother among us that I felt the simple happiness was always in him ...IN HIS HEART.... He comes with a simple heart, that's why , when I hang out with him..... the sense of happiness just simply appear.... Thank You, Brother Sushi! You have to Jia You.... you're always the best singer .... yea!

-Twin Brothers- Sushi King & PrinZeCalVin

Calvin & Stephy, this is my junior...... taking PR course.... she is a kind-hearted gal and also cute, but sometimes very noisy... hehe =)


Hope is walking on the way coming for u
Happiness is riding on the way coming for u
But challenges and test are flying on their way to u
However, do remember . . . don't ever give up to wait
for them who is walking or riding on their way for u
because they are your TRUE FRIENDS who is the only one
that can accompany you to walk and ride until the end ....
True Friends do walk and ride
but can't fly, because humans can't fly!

By PrinZeCalvin 2009

1 comment:

  1. wonderful blog. It reminds me many journeys that we had went through. Cheers. Joshua.

    ReplyDelete