I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Calvin's Pageviews =)

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

-30 Days Of Exams- Horrible (Part A)






Week 1 ( 1 Sept 2009 - 7 Sept 2009) -Study Week

14 weeks of lectures and tutorials, assigns,presentations and midterms were pass! And here comes the final war - final exams,which the most horrible time where I struggle for my time and even my self-emotions . .

For this week, it was actually would be my study week, for me to do my revision, but instead of doing revision, I do nothing . .. just wait the time to pass through just like that . .. this week, all of the coursework marks had been listed out, it is just fair marks for me and this indeed has told me to work harder for my final exams.... Oh No . .. pressures added in again!

For this week, my first paper would be AV Copywriting which was on the 9/11/2009. For this paper,I do not have any idea in answering the questions and to do revision . . . in other words means, this subject depends on your creativity and critical thinking . . . all I can just do is to memorize the format . . . and this really kidding me, where I am person who just know to memorize things .... NO CREATIVITY , NO CRITICAL THINKING & NO INTELLIGENCE ..... how am I going to sit for this paper? I really don't know . . .

That's why, for the first week, I seems very free going here and there (yam cha-ing and playing around) and surfing here and there .. ... (facebook and blogging + msn-ing + you tube-ing) . . . many says that this subject had nothing to be studied, but indeed I still make my efforts to look for things to study ... at last, I studied something but ..... HAIZ , what's happen at the end?

After the my first paper, I was speechless and blank out .... where it seems like what I've studied really doesn't help much on it .... indeed, really need to scratch my head and burst up my mind and brain to think .... + in a hurry for time ... rushing to finish it in time ... this paper was really .... make me lost into out of no where !!!!!

I am really speechless and tired seeing this paper, it was really discouraging me ... EFFORTS = SUCCESS >> Is this true? I end up with nonsense on my answer sheets ... at last, it was done, but it is not what I want!

Nothing to say! I'm giving up to try for the next paper .... =(

WARNING . . .Don't ever follow my steps in facing final exams ! ! YOU'LL REGRET..

How I spend my first week of study week? Here my life goes with :

Blog . . blogging not often lo, but just for your updates about me!




Facebook Addiction! No cure . . already diagnose facebook virus
24 hours "can't leave without U" . . .


Station R . . this would be always my option, because there is a TV . . and the environment is good . . but the food and drinks is ok ok only !


ABC Mamak Stall . . . my Kampar midnight entertainment!


意难忘 Look Look . . . I get full attendance here (100%) rather than UTAR lecture classes and tutorial classes . . !

No comments:

Post a Comment