I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Calvin's Pageviews =)

Friday, September 11, 2009

-Struggling In Stressful Life- Stress

Hi, guys! it's been a long time, I didn't update my post. Due to final exams period and many unpredictable things came in has block my time to write blog. In addition, I do not have the mood to write blog.... Sorry, for those who are my loyalty viewer and those who are waiting for my updates....

Time really passes very very fast......

Within almost one and the half weeks, many things can just happen without reasons... within these two weeks, I really think a lot, see a lot, work a lot and do a lot.... but until one extent, I do nothing, see nothing, work nothing and think nothing.... where I am totally blank out, out of idea, out of mind..... speechless! Yet, these feelings now is still here!

Sometimes, I kept myself busy with many things to avoid thinking something unnecessary, but it not works at all, even I have hundreds of task to do, I still will think! Arghhh, someones unhappy >> I think, someones facing problems>> I think, I unhappy >> I think, no matter what is it.... I also always think!

WHY? don't know! Aikkss, maybe this is my natural behavior... !

On 09/09/09, it was indeed one and only day in life.... as the same, to avoid thinking a lot, I and Ricky....both went out to buy some drinks.. and also as a break from final exams revision pressure....

We went to seven eleven and bought some drinks and ice-cream, after that we decided to back home, but don;t know why, I suddenly have the feeling to drove my motor back home using another way, at last.... we end up at "意难忘" Look Look.... because seeing many people gathering eating Look Look, very crowd and fun.seeing this crowd environment, once again reminds me the days in my hometown where all my buddies always together crazy and fun from day to night....night to day..... play mahjong, eat sushi, watch movie,play bowling, buy clothes, go beach and so on...... these memories seems unforgettable and now no longer I can find back... ! ! !

Whatever, here I have Ricky with me to eat "Look Look".... very happy! Both of us seems like "hungry ghost"... seeing so many choices, all also want to eat...Hehe!
We stood there enjoying our supper for almost one hour long,plus waiting for take away!

Everything goes back the same after the happy supper! ! !

Let's come and have a look on these photos below.... students out for "Look Look" supper due to final exams pressure....wahaha........!!!!


Kindly introduce to you, "意难忘" Look Look .....
Don't look down on Lorry "Look Look" O... very expensive de lo!
Cheapest RM0.90 (red color)
Most expensive RM4.50 (green color)


The Boss very busy.... around 20 people here..!

First time, I saw so many people came to eat "Look Look".....

Wow..so many choices, dunno what to eat!

Ricky

Calvin

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog, but can change the font colour or not ah? purple font don't go well with black background lah...difficult to read...no contrast...have a brighter font colour (with dark background)...:-))))
    And yes, I like "lok lok" too especially the "see-hum" (cockles), but bad for health lah...hepatitis A....:-)))))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr Teh, u really caught me for a shock, once I saw ur comment here in my blog . . . really out of my expectation! well, thx for viewing . . yaya, I also think purple is not suit but I'm thinking of to change the background and font colors ... maybe during my sem break ...it's quite "ma fan" ! anyway, thx for support!

    ReplyDelete