I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Calvin's Pageviews =)

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

-Brothers & Sisters Karaoke Gathering- Crazy & Exciting

Last Sunday, around 14 of us went to sing karaoke at BiG A Station nearby KTAR...I really very proud of them and even myself because we sang for 4 hours non-stop.... by the way, all bros and sisters here were enjoy to sing, and that day was a great chances for us to really fun till maximum of our last breathe until satisfy.... but when it comes to the end of our session, it yet still not satisfy... HAHA... really geng ler! But, everyone seems very tired, exhausted and sleepy after that because they had use most of their energy to sing until their voice breakdown... Hehe... especially me! !

That day, I was indeed very crazy, in a sudden, I can be another crazy guy that out of your imagination... I just keep on non-stop singing, screaming like hell... every song also try to sing although dunno how to sing.... just like a mad guy! Really mad!
As final exams is just few days more to come, not weird that all of us will be stress... that's why , this is our one and only one activity that we can relax and enjoy.... release from the hectic and stressful life of a student!

Before I went for the karaoke gathering, I already felt very very tired in terms of mentally and emotionally.... and after that karaoke gathering, it make me even more tired to the extent of exhausted in terms of physically and spiritually! But, I never regret of it to join because once again our family spirit bonding were strengthen.... sometimes, your response or act or presence is just that important to bring an impact to a person lives whether it stumble or discourage one another!
That's why, I choose to join, where true loving spirit comes in!

After that, we had our dinner at Sin Yong Kee Restaurant.... I almost fall asleep during the dinner cos really out of energy! Hahaha.....

Let's come and see see look look... the exciting moments of us in Big A Station...

Hope Kampar.. The "BIG" family of God! Yea..... end call, I hvnt finish singing...


Wanna eat Sushi? Here it is one FOC sushi...although not nice to eat but can see lar!


We are the "Yes Lord..Yes Lord.....team!


BrotherHood....


Karaoke Singing Competition (Duet Lover-Ms Boey & Mr.Joshua) - very sweet lor...

No comments:

Post a Comment