I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Calvin's Pageviews =)

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Happy 21st Birthday, Eu gene! - Enjoy & Blessed

Hi guys, I'm back with my life stories. For this time, I would not share about me myself but my dearest brother, Eu gene! As we had celebrated his 21st Birthday just about one month ago..... as time really passes just in a blink of an eye.... everything that seems happen just in a moment, just seems like gone very far away....

That day, after our care group, we had planned to gave him a surprise for his birthday celebration...... as for this plan, we had prepare a big dinner gathering where all of the different ministry houses such as Charis(Harvard), Shalom (Bdr Baru), Agape(Bdr Baru) and Westlake..... each of the ministry house prepared a dish of western food or deserts and combined it together to form a big dinner gathering birthday party for him as his 21st birthday celebration. Besides that, we also had bought a gift for him. Hope that he'll like the gift very much and indeed treasure it!

Everyone seems very enjoy the celebration together with Eugene that night, hope it will be a celebration that Eugene will always remember the joyful sides of each of us together.....! Here, I've nothing much to say about, just wanna to continue to encourage you...."LET GO and LET GOD to make the difference in your life"........ He will surely guide you and brighten your life when there's seems to be dark in your serving journey!

EU GENE, GAMBATE! HOPE,FAITH AND LOVE ARE WHAT GOD HAS GIVEN TO YOU!

Mango fruit Cake for Eu gene's 21st Birthday =) So so so blessed!

Here would like to introduce my dearly Brother to all of you, He's Eugene! Maybe most of you even knew him because he's also quite famous in UTAR. That day, we celebrated his 21st birthday in Hope Kampar, Shalom. He's indeed a very talented brother with good leadership skills,a good listener and speaker, a good organizer and even a good class and course wrap...!!! He's indeed also an intelligent student with excellent demand! Here, just wanna to encourage you, that today God says "I Love You, U gene, everything will be seems perfect when me,whom is your Heavenly Father is in you..... because I'm perfect and today you're perfect in the eyes of me! Do remember that "Simple Heart with Simple Faith brings Simple But Eternal Life".....!
U gene, you must continue "Gambate"...... We will always cares and support U!





No comments:

Post a Comment