I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Calvin's Pageviews =)

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Malaysia National Convention 2009 - Enjoy & Tiring

Hi, guys! It's me, I'm finally back here with my recently updates of my kinda busy life. This short semester indeed many things for me to run up and down, in and out...here and there! Although it's busy and challenging, yet still enjoy it and learn a lot through it!

Finally, both of my assignments has come to an end.... As now, here comes my final exam..... I had sat for my first important paper that consist of 3.0 credit hours, BRAND MANAGEMENT! For this paper, I thank God that I'm able to write something out... at least to complete the paper! And now, my last paper would be the Pendidikan Moral on 19th Dec(Sat) where it is not counted in CGPA.... it's so so funny and useless to have this subject in our course syllabus! Whatsoever.... just accept it! It's UTAR policy! What can we do?

Annoying about that.... let's talk about what's I'm kinda busy with in the previous weeks.... actually, I was attending the Malaysia National Convention 2009! It was a big gathering event of all believers of our Hope Family from different centres and part of the world! It's fascinating, amazing and fun! Whoa.... it was held at Putrajaya International Convention Centre, Kuala Lumpur on 26th to 30th of Nov. As for these 4days 3nights convention, we had experience and even learn a lot! We were able to see many different preachers from different countries such as Pastor Brandon from Australia, Pastor Jeff from Singapore, Pastor James from Singapore and so on.... !

In addition, we had a really great fun and tiring journey as we had our HOPE STORE.... called "Hope Paradise Own Personalized Photos Capture".... This Hope Store were in charged by me and my team, Star 2.. it was a great experience for me to have such activity at an event like this! Really tiring and nervous but enjoy and glad! Thank you for my team members and the whole Hope Kampar Family.... all of you indeed done a great job. Love ya....MUACKS! Not the least, we were also called to be the ushering team for one of the days in this MNC event. As this ushering were in charged by Sis Karen and Bro Ricky..... together with Star 1 members..... it was really an amazing job, they had brought a very great culture and impact towards the people where the Family Spirit was seeded in the hearts of many people! Thank you to all the Brothers and Sisters once again! yea......

All of us indeed enjoy the whole journey of MNC..... and everyone seems refreshed by the Praise and Worship session guided with the presence of God! Praise the Lord.... As our theme for this MNC was "The Core Value", so most us capture the vision of God in heart.... and without any doubts... most of us shared it out together when we were back to Kampar! Thank God for the Vision that has been given in us!!!! Brothers and Sisters, here just to encourage you to learn more and equipped well so that you're able to be God's messenger and disciples making generation!

Well, it's been too long for me to continue on talking here....it's getting even bored right? Hehe.... let's come and see see look look the photos below! Enjoy la...=)

Happy Always. it's the way we should live! =)



Hope Kampar Top Models..... 2009!Great , right....! Yea..I know it!

Here just to briefly introduce another guy to you....
He's Mok Mok..that's for me to call, not you! Call him, Edward Mok! He's a quite funny guy, always likes to talk bed time stories, he can talks a lot like me, if he wants! wakaka....... don't tell him I said like that, if not, he for sure going to find me! HEHE..... He's indeed kind hearted and also a good listener! He's just accepted Christ for about one month.... Mok Mok, here just to encourage you, everything will be a good way when you come to God, Don't worry, Be Happy!
Edward Mok, AJA AJA......BA-SYHAH! We always support you =)
The Tricky and Noisy Geng..... I'm the lead!!! wakakaka........

My sheep sheep! They are the mighty brothers!

Let's shine for Jesus to makes a difference! =)
Brother Kui Woon and Me ! =)


Mighty Brothers & Sisters with The Core T-Shirts!

We are the "Core Values"...... Yea!

In the Level 3 Hall....

No comments:

Post a Comment