I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Calvin's Pageviews =)

Thursday, April 29, 2010

I'm so "Weak" now! =(

I'm so tired
to the point of "Exhausted"
I know I'm "WEAK"

PhYsIcAlLy

MeNtAlLy

EmOtIoNaLly

Spiritually


But . . . .

God is always being so "good" to me

that His love always sustain and remain me

together with His "Almighty Strength"

Every moments in my LiFe endures by

His "Everlasting Love"

He carrys me throughout the journey

He always understood me
Understand
what is in my mind!
what is happen to me!
how I feel!
what I want!
what I can't!
what I can!
and the most important
"He understand me" !
Thank You Lord for your
faItHfUlNeSs " LoVe" that makes me
to HavE "fAitH" In yOu
aNd ReCeIvEs "HoPe"
PhIlLiPiAnS 4:13 I cAn dO aLl ThInGs ThRoUgH cHrIsT whO GiVeS mE sTrEnGtH =)

1 comment: