I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Calvin's Pageviews =)

Sunday, June 6, 2010

~More than Exhausted~ - Heartbroken

Seems to be no longer "Strong" Calvin here
He's now more than

EXHAUSTED
HEARTBROKEN
WEAK

The previous "ME" had gone very far ....
not far from God
but far from people
yet, I still faithful to believe in Him
for all things and all matters

Sometimes, it is better not to be known of many things rather than to be known of everything because it will hurts you even greater! Yet, it seems not a matter if you see it in a way that you're right according your own measurements, but indeed, it is not true or fact to be!

God, I'm so so so heartbroken looking of that! Please do strengthen me, guide me, teach me and carry me! I'm now so "more than exhausted"!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, brother! I'm so happy to have all of you too!!! Hope to overcome everything and have a good rest..... I will make my best efforts!

    ReplyDelete