I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Calvin's Pageviews =)

Friday, August 21, 2009

-Blank Mind & Empty Heart - Mix Feelings

Many thoughts came in my mind and much feelings fills my heart at a time in the past but today all seems nothing in my mind nor my heart, because it seems unrealistic ..... the joyful memories, truthful memories were always temporary and short just like our life > In the poem, "Life Brief Candle" written by William Shakespeare quotes that life is just like a candle that burns until the end and may not have everlasting life, there will be an end for each and everything include sadness and happiness.

Me, today who finally strive to the best, the highest peak of the mountain and aims to reach the pinnacle success in life, seems to be very very "TIRED" and even sometimes want to shout for"STOP" to really have a great long rest but things may not be pleasant or may not going according to your plan once I shout for "STOP".... In my point of life, there would not be a chance for me to "Stop" unless I, myself would give up .....

That's why today I'm here exist to write this blog, just simply because of the word "Love" , I had sustained until today.... Everyone will tired, but today I want to ask you > "What type of "tired" are you? Physical tired ?, Emotional tired?, Mental tired?, Holistically tired?, Spiritually tired? or the most your Heart tired?

Today, neither you nor me may gives the best definition of these different types of tired but for sure you and me are able to know what category are you and me in as we are the one who experience and go through the tiredness , rite? So , today I would like to share with you my type of tiredness >>> which is none of the above. Why?

Because today my type of tired is so called "Joyful tired" >>> where my tired form by three factors >> perseverance, joy and peace..... Why I said so? Perseverance is combination of patient and endurance where if today I would like to have joy and peace, first I must have perseverance, so would it be tired? Yes,very tired... rite? I know it is not easy but I desire for it...... in other words, it simply means "Endurance Love" .... just as simple as that!

I am glad to have this kind of tiredness in my life where at least I knew my life would be "One Life, Live It To The Max" as a blessings to helps others by giving hope, happiness and encouragement. I indeed very happy to see others receive the same blessings as me and even more abundant because they are so called blessed too. As I am just grabbing the simple principle "Dont worry, Be happy", I just want to see everyone is happy and I will be happy... this is "TRUE FROM MY HEART".....

No matter what, always remember...... you are not alone here, I am here with you to go through .... even though, not much I can help, but trust me.... two is better than one to finish the race of our life......

HOPE EVERYONE WILL CONTINUE BE BOLD AND STRONG, STRIVE FOR THE BEST OF OUR LIFE AT THE SAME TIME HAVE JOY IN OUR HEART!

No comments:

Post a Comment