I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Calvin's Pageviews =)

Monday, August 24, 2009

Finally "RELEASE" but this is not the "END" yet ! - sigh but Joy

Time passes really very fast, just in an twinkle of an eye, we had gone through 13 weeks of studies for this semester and now come to one more week time is the end of my Y2S1... really unexpected !! From the beginning of this sem until today, I seems to live my life to most fruitful and fullest ones, I have no regret for what had happen and done throughout this sem, yea.. although there were sometimes challenges and problems happens in between, but I am very happy with it because I learn through it and overcome it with joy.....Really appreciate my growth due to the problems happens....

Throughout this semester, I seems gone through many things and also learn many things ...... through different people and different situations.... I really felt proud of it, thanks God! Just a short period of time ( 3 months) can happen so many things and can pass so fast..wow!!! During this sem, I really had no fear at all for all my assignments, presentations and midterm test >>> really thank God for giving me this peace and wisdom in handling each of it well. As this sem, I did put efforts on all of the assignments , presentations and mid term test but I did not blindly do and do until out of strength and burst at the level of give up.... instead I practice to let it natural, "let go and let God".... it really works!

Until this moment, I indeed very satisfy with my assignment marks that already given or told to me .... hope my others assignments that left will also good. Today, I was very happy to hear our group assignment for Media Planning (Assignment 1) achieve good marks 82/100..maybe for you is not a satisfy mark but for me I am very satisfy because it is not easy to get this mark! Thank God for that! Indeed thank you to my group members Pei Wen, Hor Yee, Helen and Jia Jia , they are really my great groupmates.

Last week Monday was my 3rd presentation for Media Planning(Assignment 2), thank God that our group really did it well and besides that, Mr Kenneth, our tutor praise for our idea for creative advertisement and tvc. Great encouragement to me too. Thank You MR KENNETH, you really indeed a very good tutor who teach us a lot, from the beginning till now, you had non stop slotting our mind with detail information and guide us through each and every details of all assignments ...... you really a responsible and good tutor! Gambate, Mr.Kenneth!

Here also wanted to say "Sorry" for all my dear classmates and group members throughout this semester, if there is anything that I had done wrong and make all of you feel uncomfortable or anger , please forgive me! And I hope that all of you would come to give me feedbacks and comments to me, so that I can improve or change to be better.. don't worry.. I am easy-going. On the other hand, thank you to all of my classmates and tutors and lecturers, indeed learn a lot through this semester from all of you. Special thanks to my dear group members, you all really great, I know all of you always consider of me, due to my time was busy, but all of you still bear with me .... thank you!!! And "Sorry" if there is any misunderstood in between our discussion..

Thank you very much to :
My group members >
Pei Wen
Hor Yee
Hwee Phin
Helen
All classmates
Lecturers >
Ms Tan
Dr Chia
Tutors especially >
Ms Mok
Mr Kenneth
Ms Huan

"I LOVE PRT4 , ONE LIFE, LIVE IT TO THE MAX..FINAL EXAM IS AROUND THE CORNER, EVERYONE GAMBATE ! ! ! "

Finally, I release my sigh from these hectic assignments, presentations and midterm test but here is not the end of it yet, is just the beginning of my excitement moment which is the final "WAR" >> Final Exams! Wow..... here is the time for me to fight for war ..... remember to prepare more bullets and wear bullet proof jacket, if not u will die within just a minute! ! !
Wish everyone good luck in final exams and all the best to you......

Below is the "Family of my tutorial group, PRT4"..... Yea! ! !

The Big Family of PRT4

Mr Kenneth and Calvin .. . .


YEA ... finish presentation for Media Planning!

Mr Kenneth & My Great Team!

My Great Group Members !

No comments:

Post a Comment