I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Calvin's Pageviews =)

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Happy Or Sad ? You Yourself Decide It ! - Mix Feelings







Sad Or Happy ?

Lost Or Found ?

Miserable Or Adventurous ?
Speechless Or Speakable ?
Tired Or Energetic ?
Joyful Or Moody ?
Funny Or Confuse ?


Do all of you familiar with all these so called "words" or "emotions" in your life? Sounds familiar rite? I am sure that each and everyone of us for sure had experience all of these emotions in our life during our ups and downs. . . . . All of these emotions would not be new anymore to all of you, indeed it maybe has been a part of your life, where we as a human who can't escape from our everyday life.

Do all of you agree with me?

Since we were created to this world by God with the human nature or characteristics whereby human beings were made to have different emotions or feelings to show response to different things, people and situations or even acts in order to know one another better. But, today I would like to post a question to all of you here >>>>>>>>>>

How do all of you perceive or see all these "EMOTIONS" as? Is it good or it is bad to you?
And today, if you have the choice, what would you choose? Would you choose to be a person that without emotions, then you would not encounter any emotion problems OR you would rather choose to be a person with emotions but suffer through emotion problems that you face OR you would choose to be a person with emotions, at the same time, try to overcome the emotion problems with perseverance and joy?

Actually, the answer is already in your heart and it is easy for all of you to decide. Here, I believe and for sure, each and everyone of us would definitely choose to be the third choice person where "with emotions at the same time, try to overcome the emotion problems with perseverance and joy" ...... Am I right? But the matter here today is " How many people would really can do it?" and "Are they really willing to do it?" ...

As day by day passes, I seems like watching a drama series, episode by episode where the things, people, acts and situations happen just in an twinkle of an eye and eventually all of the scenes just recall or rotate back in mind one by one . . . . . Each and every time when these scenes comes to my mind, all can be conclude with the word "EMOTIONS". E-M-O-T-I-O-N-S really makes a great impact into the life of us, it can be both positive and negative!

Previously, there are many things happens too fast, as I really can't capture each and every scene quickly, indeed sometimes I am in a confuse condition - no longer able to differentiate "what is true? " and "what is false?", "what is right?" and "what is wrong?" even "what is reality?" and "what is fantasy?"......

Each and everyday, I have been met with different kinds of people with different position, different behaviors, different preference, different attitude, different acts, different level, different ages, different background, different culture, different ages and so on, BUT there is a thing that there is "NO DIFFERENCE" which is each and everyone of them encounter "PROBLEMS" ............. YES, it can't be denied that "Problems cant be avoided in our life" But the matter here is not the existence of the problems, yet we already know problems will exist each and everyday and thus we have to prepare for it BUT the matter is "each and evreyone of us face problems in dealing with our so called "P-R-O-B-L-E-M-S".......Why?

The answer is very easy - all begins with your "E-M-O-T-I-O-N-S".........

"Happiness is not happening. Happiness is a state of mind. You today can have everything in the world and yet still be miserable. Or you can have relatively little and feel unbounded joy."

"How I wish I'm a handsome guy?", "How I wish I can have my dream girlfriend at my side?", "Why don't I have more than 24 hours a day? I need more time!", "Why can't I own a nicer car, house just like theirs?!", I need more money! I want to be rich!, "Why can't I have the intelligence like them?", ......... Sounds familiar? Yes, these lines are what we like to grumble in our life, yet there will be always "why & how" in our life questioning for the things that we lack but have you ever seriously think about the things that we had before? No, right!

Well, let's think twice! After you became the richest man on earth and then what happens next? What if you enjoyed what you have for some time? then , you will soon feel fed-up with what you already have and go back to being unhappy and beg for more.

Who is the richest? The one who appreciates what he has now.

As this, each and everything will be added and given to you, once you learn to thankful and appreciate for what you have now.....that's why the morning prayer will always begin with a thanksgiving prayer for all blessings that God bless us now.......

Thank God for a beautiful morning
Thank God for blessing me
Thank God for my wonderful life
Thank God for the people around me, that they can shower their love upon me
Thank God for protection over me, my family and friends
Thank God for everything you've done in my life

Let me tell you a story >>>>>

One day, there was a little boy aged 12. He indeed came from a broken family where both his parents were divorce since he was in the age of 2..... and because of his both parents "one decision" had indeed broken his happiness and dream to own a warmth and lovely family...... Due to this reason, he was supposedly to be sad, despair, unforgiving and even having hatred towards his life and both his parents ...... but oppositely, this little boy as he was growing elder and mature, he no longer hold on the things or the past or focus on what he do not have , eventually, he now always thankful for what he had and now God even bless him abundantly.......

So, what do you understand from this story ?

In these few weeks, I was remained busy occupied myself with load of assignments, workload and many others things, yet still I was thinking about how miserable my life would be when I can't overcome all the problems that happens in my life? Just as I was preoccupied with my thoughts, suddenly a scene in came in my mind was a blind lady sitting on a chair, sewing something with all her might. Although she was prickled by needle every few minutes as she was sewing, she didn't seem to give up. After that, I saw this lady again with a hand-sewn muffler.

I comprehended something very important here. I realized that being depressed wont help me to overcome my problems. So, why was I still wasting my life living in despair? So, I decided right then to do something meaningful with what I have now rather than blaming God for what I do not have or what I cant do........It was a waste of energy to focus on what you're missing or lacking and that the key to happiness is to take pleasure for what you have now. Sounds simple, doesn't it? So, why they are many people still unhappy?

"No one can go back and make a brand new start But anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending, God didn't promise days without pains, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the day. Happiness actually is a state of mind, try to appreciate what you have and all problems becomes not important.

Disappointments are like road bumps, they slow you down a bit but you enjoy the smooth road afterwards. Don't stay on the bumps too long. Move on! When you feel down because didn;t get what you want, just sit tight and be happy, because God is thinking something better to give you. When something happens to you, good or bad, consider what it is means first. There's always a "PURPOSE" to the things that happens in life, to teach you how to laugh more or not to cry too hard.

Here comes the "Golden Rules" to achieve Happiness in Life:
  • once you know the tool for being happy, then it will work easily
  • if you become content and satisfied with what you have, you will lose your motivation to achieve more
  • happiness is optional, if you want to choose to be depressed, that's your own choice, but always remember you have the choice to choose to be happy


Finally, I hope everyone please be happy and don't worry, focus on what you have now......... they are now the most precious you have and don't wait until it lost, only you appreciate >>>>>>
"Free your heart of hatred, Free your mind from worries, Live simply, Give more and Expect less"





No comments:

Post a Comment