I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Calvin's Pageviews =)

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

-Enjoying Eating SteamBoat at Ice Shark - Happy

Hey Yo! Here I'm back to write my blog since a few days of busyness and some technical problems happens to my laptop.... I cant make it to update my blog! Wow... indeed almost one week never write blog, seems many things to write but already forgotten what had happen these few days..... must recall back.... Hehe !!!!

K la, I write one by one start from last Thursday.Last Thursday, (13/08/2009) , we had our class on 4pm to 6pm in the afternoon which was the AV Copywriting, actually I seems very tired that day and felt like no mood to the attend class but I just dragged my feet lar... if not kena "BAR" pula!!! So, we went for the lecture class, the class finish within one and the half hours until 5.30pm, after that we went for our dinner at 6pm at Ice Shark Restaurant located opposite KTAR Apartment there...

That day, I seems no mood to go anywhere but since we have to eat dinner, then I just followed them lo.... Surprisingly, they went to Ice Shark , a place that I never go before.... and when it arrives, I see just like nothing special and additional no people de worr???? Why ar? So weird? I was thought that maybe not nice to eat gua, so no people come lo.... actually, I'm wrong, the shop actually just "ngam ngam open at 6pm, Haha...... I had misunderstood it, then finally, I was persuaded to eat there.

When I first stepped into the shop, it gives me some kind of traditional culture of Chinese shop, but suddenly surprise and shocked me was a big dog came out and welcome us, wow ridiculous man!!!!! I was surprise for that, luckily it won't bite people..... then I know, why this shop so famous, one of the factor would be the dog because the dog has been snapped photos with almost every people who came to eat at this restaurant!!! Haha......me is one of it!!!

This dog very cute but too "FAT" liao.... very heavy!!! Actually, this shop was opened by a married couple from Taiwanese with its different style of dishes, but mainly was the Steamboat larrr..... because it was very delicious and unique, price also affordable lo >>>> RM8.00 for drink and steamboat!!!!

From moody mode turn into joyful mode because of can enjoy eating delicious food >>>> haiz, Calvin, you ar so easy to be comfort and satisfied.... Just know to "Jiak" only ....HEHE!

Come ...lets see the photos together!!!! Enjoy ba!


HEHE.... wan yee, don't afraid lo, the dog don't bite people de, jus take it easy, man!!!! Smile............. and say "CHEESE"


This dog very "guai" ler.... lets take photo lo "Shu Tiao"!!!


Wahh.... this dog is called "Shu Tiao" >>> FrenchFries, very big size, 5 1/2 years old, imported from Taiwan, Male >>>> very cute ler, dun worry, it don't bite you de!!!!


The notice board behind me is a board where all of us can give comment or write something about you and your friends who have been there or put your photos!!!


Welcome dear friends >>> introduce to you "Ice Shark Restaurant" located at opposite KTAR Apartment...




All these 3 types of steamboat also very "ichiban", come try lo >>> one set only cost you RM8.00
-This is Esther and Chin Fang's order - "Taiwanese Style Milky Steamboat".....


- This is NikcySan de order - "Local Style Black Pepper Steamboat".....


-This is Calvin's order >>> introduce to you "Korean style Hot Sour Steamboat"....


-Ice Lemon Tea- included as a set together with the steamboat!


Wan yee, your mouth kena poison ar??? hehe! Why this rice so similar to "Bak Kut Teh" de??? but it taste like Japanese rice..... the place was open by Taiwanese pula!! A place got three different culture feelings >>>> Japan, Taiwan and China



Wahh.... kai chi pong and nickysan, don't so "Hao Kam" lo.... I know it is delicious lo...wahaha >>>>>> very hungry ma!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment